Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Biker's penis hit by lightning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Biker's penis hit by lightning

    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

    Biker's penis hit by lightning

    By staff writers
    September 25, 2007 11:12am


    AN Croatian motorbike rider was knocked unconscious when lightning struck his penis during a roadside toilet break.

    Metro.co.uk reported Ante Djindjic, 29, escaped relatively unscathed from the incident, suffering only light burns to his chest and arms.

    He said: "I don't remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.

    "Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."

    "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."

    That's just as long as lightning doesn't stike in the same place twice.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biker's penis hit by lightning

    OUCH!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biker's penis hit by lightning

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> it earthed itself through my penis</div></div>

    Well this would have to rank at the top of things I hope I never have to say.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •